Ovvi is a rapidly growing developer of innovative technology for the restaurant, hospitality and retail industries. With headquarters in Stafford, TX we specialize in point-of-sale systems and software to meet the needs of almost any business environment. For more information, visit our website: www.ovvipay.ca
As we continue to grow our Canadian team, we are looking to bring on Account Executives in the following locations: Toronto, ON, Vancouver, BC, Montreal, QC, Winnipeg, MB, and Ottawa, ON.
Our Products and Services:
- Payments: Our advanced technology solutions enable our partners to accept virtually every type of payment that comes their way – from chip and PIN to Tap and Pay and mobile wallets
- Point-of-Sale: Smart, customized point of sale systems that make running a business easier. Monitor sales, refunds, and customer spending habits in real-time. Access secure POS data from any device at any time.
- Data & Analytics: Get new insights every day about your business, customers, competitors and more so you can make smarter decisions, faster.
- Payroll, accounting and additional partnerships turn our POS system into a smart hub that our clients depend on
- Grow your portfolio by full cycle sales; prospecting, prospecting and closing deals religious organizations and nonprofits
- Outreach through emails, phone calls, social media and face-to-face
- CRM experience required
- Deliver solution driven presentations to customer with products they need that help them grow
- Meet or exceed expected monthly and quarterly sales milestones
- Accurately track and record activities using company tools
- Be a positive contributor to the organization
- Nurture and qualify new leads that turn into quality appointments
- Join local networking groups to build your brand
Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience in a B2B sales role
- 3+ years’ experience in credit card processing or POS sales with a proven track record of success and exceeding assigned quotas preferred
- An energetic personality who communicates effectively and respectfully with customers over the phone, email and in-person
- An affinity for establishing and sustaining relationships with prospects, partners and existing clients
- The ability to multitask efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- A self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
- Thrives in a team environment and treats everyone with respect
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, self-discipline and grit
Ovvi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Ovvi, which means "substantial", is looking for a team that embodies the same characteristic. Our tools are built to help re-invigorate local business communities around the country during their most vital time in history. Those selected for the challenge are rewarded by sharing in our monthly revenues from new client acquisitions. Although we're looking for team members eager to stay for the long haul, our sales members also have an opportunity to earn residual income post-employment.
Job Type: Full-time